Bulk billing Practice
Our practice is temporarily closed
We are recruiting Full time , Part time and Locum doctors and partnership opportunities. Please contact practice manager via [email protected]
We accept walk-ins for new and existing patients. For more information, you may reach out to us on (08)93777277
Book online via this link Online bookings
We are a mixed billing Medical Practice
We have Pathology onsite ( Temporarily closed)
Please contact Dial a Doctor on 1300030030 for after hours medical care.
Covid - 19 Information
Please do not attend to the clinic
1. If you are feeling unwell such as
2. If you have flu-like symptoms, including a fever, cough, headache, sore throat or
shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste it is important you seek medical care early
as these may be COVID-19 symptoms.
3. Please contact us via phone prior to making a booking or visiting the medical centre.
4. Please advise at the time of booking if you you have been in close contact with a
confirmed case of COVID-19.
5. It is recommended that all patients attending for a face to face appointment wear a mask.
When you are visiting the centre please
a)Maintain physical distancing
b)Please keep space between yourself and the patient seated next to you
c)Please use the hand sanitizers provided
d) Respect staff and follow their guidance as they are here to help
COVID HELP LINES
1. WA Health 1800 595 206
2. 13 COVID – 13 26843
3. Coronavirus Health Information Line – 1800 020 080
4 Health Direct – 1800 022 222
5. Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service – 1800 512 348
6. Mental Health Emergency Response Line – 1300 555 788
7 . Lifeline – 13 11 14
8. Beyond Blue – 1300 22 4636
You can also visit below link to get COVID -19 related information
Flu vaccines will be available in near future for 2022 please call the practice on (08) 9377 7277 to book for your flu vaccine.
Your Health Is Important To Us
Beechboro medical practice was created with patients’ health and welfare in mind. We offer comprehensive and holistic medical services to the local and surrounding communities, including child health and family medicine.
Helping Communities Stay Healthy Is What We Do.
Chronic Disease Management
Flu Vaccination Programs
General Health & Well being
Pre-Employment Health Check
Drivers Licence Medical Assessments
We are recruiting Full time , Part time and Locum doctors - Please contact practice manager via [email protected]